New To the Software

Ron L

Hi Guys , welcome to the forum

Ron L,

Please use this page as a start in order to get help in case the forum is not enough

Especially pay attention to “Customer Center"

(white) Emsisoft sign at the left top of the forum is a link. Please click

Then you have all pages/info available including “Support” Tab & the respective link provided by me above

Cheers!

p.s. Marcelle McMillen, That was 1st time I've seen the address posted by you … it could be legit :), but it is always better to deal with this forum and with Emsisoft developers/support team.

My regards

Hi Guys , welcome to the forum

Ron L,

Please use this page as a start in order to get help in case the forum is not enough

Especially pay attention to “Customer Center"

(white) Emsisoft sign at the left top of the forum is a link. Please click

Then you have all pages/info available including “Support” Tab & the respective link provided by me above

Cheers!

p.s. Marcelle McMillen, That was 1st time I've seen the address posted by you … it could be legit :), but it is always better to deal with this forum and with Emsisoft developers/support team.

My regards

Hi Lynx:

Thanks for the info. I will use this forum as I see that there are a lot of people that can help me out. May I reply to you from time to time if I need some help?

Thanks for your help,

Ron Lee

May I reply to you from time to time if I need some help?

The proper way would be to simply create a new thread just as you did with your question here. That way all users can answer which usually provides the advantage of a much lower response time. Our volunteers as well as our support employees will be happy to help :).

The proper way would be to simply create a new thread just as you did with your question here. That way all users can answer which usually provides the advantage of a much lower response time. Our volunteers as well as our support employees will be happy to help :).

Great. Thanks a lot.