Update problem during wizard

I've just been reading through this post and have discovered an issue with installation. Last night I tried to download the OA Premium lastest version from OA's page and noticed that the updates didn't install when the wizard was going through the processes. It is the 5.1.1.1395. Oh yes, I have Vista 64 bit. My PC is a Dell Inspiron 530 tower. I was able to get Emsisoft's Anti Malware 6.0 installed. I have ran a scan with the Emsi Anti Malware, HItman, and Malewarebytes to see if I have something on it (nothing found). All my drivres are up-to-date and running properly. I'm not sure how to do a manual install or I would try that.

Are you referring to the Product Updates section of the wizard saying "Not passed"? If so, failure of this step doesn't prevent the wizard and installation from actually completing. You can check for updates manually from the Status section later and see if it works then (it may have just been a coincidence that it failed during the wizard).

Just as an FYI though, OA doesn't actually officially support Vista 64bit.