Installation and Update Problems

My PC:

Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170. Windows 7 SP1 64bit. 4 gig ram, 600 gig Hard Drive, NVIDIA HDD 3D graphics. Intel i3 Core prossessor 2.53 GHz x2. Utillity programs: Emsisoft Anti Maleware 6.0.0.46, OA Premium 5.1.1.1395, CCleaner Free Version.

I have had a problem getting EAM 6.0 and OA Premium downloaded and working properly. First of, when I looked at your security packge I viewed it as a deal. I dowwnload the Internet Security Pack and proceeded with the instalation. When EAM reached the point of of verifying, it didn't pass. So I kept going and let OA install, rebooted, and let OS go though the learning process. When everything was installed an running. EAM still didn't show that anything had been varified. So I uninstalled the program and went back to your web site and download them seperately. Everything went smoothly when I installed them that way. So I went ahead and purchased the Internet Package and applied the key codes to both programs. That went smoothly and legitimate. Now I am having a problem with confiction. Everytime OA updates the Action Center reports that EAM if off. Well it isn't. EAM GUI shows the green checks beside all the program guards. I go online and And both programs are working perfectly protecting me like they should. EAM is even block the add programs. I'm wondering if downloading the programs seperately like that is causing a problem and providing the Internet Security Packages keys in that manner.

Anyway, can you help me out with this problem. I really want to keep using your incredible products.

Thanks,

Ron Lee

I think it's just a coincidence. It wouldn't matter if you installed the programs separately since they have separate keys anyway.

It seem that the Action Center is somewhat troublesome in general. There's a thread here about it in the EAM section http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/6425-emsisoft-anti-malware-and-windows-action-center/ There are workarounds, but as far as I know, there isn't a definitive solution at this time.

I have been talking working with Christian Peters from support and they say it is a bug there fixing with the installation and also a confliction with OA updates, EAM, and Windows Action Center. He told me as soon as they can get it to run in a stable environment they will release the update through EAM. Thanks for the link. I shall go and educate myself. :) Thanks catprincess!