corrupted oahlp_s.RUS file

I installed Online Armor on Nov 23 (the latest version 5.1.1.1395) and the program has not updated ever since due this corrupted oahlp_s.RUS file thing. I would not like to remove OA and then reinstall it, because then I would lose all my settings and would have to start teaching OA again from zero. Could you help me with this problem please? Thank you.

I am using the free version. I did not notice anything during the installation process. I installed OA on Nov 23 and according to the configuration platform the last update was on Nov 23 at 23.08. I don't remember exactly at what time I installed OA, so the last update may be the same as the installation or a few hours later.

It would be very helpful if we could get a set of debug logs from you. Please enable the debug logs, reboot, try to update and attach the resulting log files in form of a ZIP archive to your next reply. You can find the file attachment options after clicking the "More Reply Options" button. Once you submitted the debug logs please make sure to disable debug logs again following the same steps from the article again.

Hi tanko,

Thank you for the debug logs. They show that Online Armor is unable to correctly calculate the cryptographic hashes of the downloaded files on your system that are used to verify that the downloaded file hasn't been damaged during the transfer. This problem is usually caused by a broken or outdated Crypto API provider. Since the logs indicate that your system is missing Service Pack 1 I would suggest to install Service Pack 1 as soon as possible. Not only will this most likely fix the update issue you experience but also improve your system's general performance and security. Further instructions on how to update your Windows to Service Pack 1 can be found over at Microsoft. I would recommend to completely shutdown Online Armor including the HIPS during the Service Pack installation to avoid possible conflicts.