Extend License ?

By way of update, you might also see Christian's post here regarding the current offers http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1986786&postcount=232 I take this to mean that the $8 offer is available only in the form of a 1 year license and is not applicable to renewals (which is how I would expect it work). If your query is not related to this offer though, and you were trying to renew your license at the usual price for some other reason, please feel free to email Emsisoft at the address I mentioned and see if they can help you.

I bought this on the 8th. And bought another copy when I got your email on the 10th try to even out with a emisoft anti malware license that has 2 years on it. After the way this sale was presented and what it actually was , I don't trust your company or products. I've bought 4 licenses of your two products in the last week now there useless to me. I wouldn't use your products now if you gave me lifetime licenses. This made a Comodo user out of me! Have a good day , Rocky

Please note that we offer a full 30 days money back guarantee if you're not happy with the product you bought. I suggest to use that to cancel all orders of the previous week.

As mentioned on other threads, you can keep the $8 license for up to 10 months after purchase for first use. That means you can use it as successor license of your current one which results in a kind of renewal too.