1chaoticadult

VirtualBox and OA

Just a day ago I had a crash related to VirtualBox. I already had VirtualBox installed and tried to install OA Premium, this caused my laptop to generate a BSOD and restart. I uninstalled VirtualBox the problem went away. So there seems to still be an issue VirtualBox and OA co-existing on the same pc.

The developers have previously examined dumps from BSOD's occurring in the situation you describe and have determined that the issue is on VirtualBox's end so I guess there is not much that can be done until the VirtualBox developers address the problem.

I tried getting the VirtualBox developers to look into this problem, but their forum blocked the uploading of the file types that I was trying to provide & no-one over there responded to the analysis provided by the Online Armor developers that I posted on their forum.

I found that uninstalling & reinstalling VirtualBox from scratch (with Online Armor remaining installed) fixed the problem for me.

So, if you haven't already tried to reinstall VirtualBox, it might be worth a go.

Let us know the outcome.

I tried getting the VirtualBox developers to look into this problem, but their forum blocked the uploading of the file types that I was trying to provide & no-one over there responded to the analysis provided by the Online Armor developers that I posted on their forum.

I found that uninstalling & reinstalling VirtualBox from scratch (with Online Armor remaining installed) fixed the problem for me.

So, if you haven't already tried to reinstall VirtualBox, it might be worth a go.

Let us know the outcome.

I might give it a try. Thanks.