sam1

Continuous pop up for autorun

I have recently installed OA premium. A problem I am having is that an autorun warning for MS Office 2010 keeps popping up everytime I boot my computer (Win 7 64 bit). Even if I select ok and 'remember' the pop-up comes up again and again. This happens about 20 times repeatedly and only It only stops after I select block a few times. The program that wants to modify the autorun is called

Microsoft Application Virtualization Client Service, 4.6.1.10263, (4.6.1.10263)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe

I have set OA to trust this program. This is what my logs show

Created: 12/20/2011 2:18:13 PM

Summary: Autorun detected: xb'BVM)8A$4!!!!MKKSkClick2RunMSM64>OO5hSGuIH?xoVn&wQ(Ex

Description: xb'BVM)8A$4!!!!MKKSkClick2RunMSM64>OO5hSGuIH?xoVn&wQ(Ex

Event type: Autorun(10)

Event action: Blocked(3)

Created: 12/20/2011 2:15:01 PM

Summary: Autorun detected: xb'BVM)8A$4!!!!MKKSkClick2RunMSM64>OO5hSGuIH?xoVn&wQ(Ex

Event action: Allowed(2)

Created: 12/20/2011 2:14:57 PM

Created: 12/20/2011 2:14:50 PM

Created: 12/20/2011 2:14:41 PM

How do I fix this?

Have been getting the same recently. The last one 2 days ago required about 50 'allows' each with the remember box ticked. There was no 'trust' option simply the one box to tick to remember

Same issue with me -- today had to click through 72 apparently identical popups from OA concerning MS Application Client Virtualization Service. This has happened numerous times in the last month or so, but this was the first time I bothered to actually count the number of popups. I know of no other firewall that goes this berserk. Emsisoft -- how about addressing this???

Hello everyone,

would it be possible for someone to export the history of Online Armor an send it to me over PM ?

(You can also post it here in the forum by using the "More Reply Options" button in the lower right corner.)

To export the history of Online Armor, please open the main window of Online Armor an choose "History" from the left - then just click Export to save the file.

It would be nice to know if the popups GrenW experienced are the same as the popups from RandallS seems to be caused by the MS App-V Client Service.

@RandallS:

May you can search for sghwsvr.exe or sghwdsptr.exe on your system and tell me if you have found something ?

I have recently installed OA premium. A problem I am having is that an autorun warning for MS Office 2010 keeps popping up everytime I boot my computer (Win 7 64 bit). Even if I select ok and 'remember' the pop-up comes up again and again. This happens about 20 times repeatedly and only It only stops after I select block a few times. The program that wants to modify the autorun is called

Microsoft Application Virtualization Client Service, 4.6.1.10263, (4.6.1.10263)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe

I have set OA to trust this program. This is what my logs show

Created: 12/20/2011 2:18:13 PM

Event action: Blocked(3)

Created: 12/20/2011 2:15:01 PM

Created: 12/20/2011 2:14:57 PM

Created: 12/20/2011 2:14:50 PM

Created: 12/20/2011 2:14:41 PM

How do I fix this?

I have the same problem, any help plssss

Is there a fix for this yet? My son's netbook has the same problem. He is running Windows 7 Home Premium, SP1, with Microsoft Word Starter 2010, the version that has ads. He has Online Armor Premium 5.1.1.1395.

As the others state, Online Armor pops up between 20 and 50 times or more with a message about the virtualization client when the computer is started.

I thought it might have something to do with the ads, but perhaps not.

Let me know what you discover. Thanks.

Best wishes -- Greg Dashaway

Hello GregDashaway,

Thank you for using our support forum.

As I can see on the version number of Online Armor which is installed on the system of your son,

it seems you don't have the latest version installed on the system.

Please could you download a fresh copy of Online Amror from the following site: http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/oa/

Now please start the installer and choose to 'upgrade' Online Armor during installation process.

After successfully doing the upgrade installation you should have the latest version of Online Armor installed on your system.

Please could you tell me if the issue is fixed after upgrading Online Armor ?