Conflict Online Armor and Norton Internet Security 2012

I need to renew my licence for Emsisoft Antimalware and have the option to purchase Online Armor bundle for three PC's. I see that there could be conflicts with Rapport but a workaround being to disable Rapport, but is there a conflict with NIS 2012 as this has an antivirus component and I understand that Online Armor does also have antivirus and one does not have two antivirus applications on the same PC.

Currently I have NIS2012 and also Emsisoft Antimalware and have been using this combination for some time without known problems. I have been considerting the 3 PC package of Emsisoft Antimalware and Online Armor Premium and in the description of that package it referred to the antivirus component. I now believe that the antivirus part refered to is contained within the Antimalware and if that is the case there should be no problem. Your indication that OAP does not contain antivirus would seemingly confirm that.