Morpheus

How to stop browser if VPN disconnects...

Is there a way to set up OA with the strictest rules so that if my VPN disconnects, there is no way for my browser to work anymore till the TAPI adapter has control again? I know other firewalls does this, but I can't figure out how to do it in OA. I need it to be set so that if my VPN connection disconnects, absolutely nothing can be leaked through my browser.

Thanks

I'm fairly sure someone has asked this question in the past and the answer given was that it wasn't currently possible to do this with OA. I don't believe this has changed since that time, sorry.

Yes, i asked a couple of years back - it couldn´t be done then and can´t be done now, since you can´t restrict a program to only use a specific interface.

Still think that it would be nice to be able to block access on certain programs if my VPN dropped out, but still have Windows updates, ++ signatures and everything else that updates to be able to connect on standard interface.

Martin.