Não consigo atualizar o banco de dados !

Boa Tarde, há 4 dias não consigo atualizar meu Emsisoft Anti-Malware, já reinstalei o programa mas não obtive sucesso. Aparece a seguinte mensagem no final da janela do programa "Não consegui conectar-me ao servidor de atualizações. Por favor, verifique as configurações de sua internet e do proxy.", está tudo certo com a minha internet inclusive meu outro antivírus está atualizando normalmente. O que me sugerem?

Antecipo que sou bastante leigo no ramo da computação quanto mais minuciosas as informações melhor. Obrigado!

Me desculpe, eu não falo português.

este é um fórum de Inglês, por favor, tente postar em Inglês.

mas a partir de google-translate eu entendo que você não pode atualizar normalmente.

exatamente qual versão você está usando?

pode haver alguns problemas temporários com os servidores de atualização, que já aconteceu antes.

mas apenas Emsisoft pode responder a essa pergunta ...

this my answer in english:

i´m sorry, i don´t speak portuguese.

this is an english forum, so please try to post in english.

but from google-translate i understand that you can´t update normally.

exactly what version are you using ?

there might be some temporary problems with the update-servers, that has happened before.

but only Emsisoft can answer that question...

course, I'm sorry, translating to ease ->

Good afternoon, 4 days ago I can not update my Anti-Malware Emsisoft already reinstalledthe program but it still fails. The following message appears at the end of the program window "could not connect me to the update server. Please check your internet settings and proxy.", All is right with my internet including my other antivirus is updating normally . What do you suggest?

I'm quite looking forward lay in the field of computing as more detailed information the better. Thank you!

Me desculpe, eu não falo português.

este é um fórum de Inglês, por favor, tente postar em Inglês.

mas a partir de google-translate eu entendo que você não pode atualizar normalmente.

exatamente qual versão você está usando?

pode haver alguns problemas temporários com os servidores de atualização, que já aconteceu antes.

mas apenas Emsisoft pode responder a essa pergunta ...

this my answer in english:

i´m sorry, i don´t speak portuguese.

this is an english forum, so please try to post in english.

but from google-translate i understand that you can´t update normally.

exactly what version are you using ?

there might be some temporary problems with the update-servers, that has happened before.

but only Emsisoft can answer that question...

currently using version 6.0.0.56, the full version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, my problem seems to be similar to http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/6944-connection-error-on-automanual-updates/ - There an employee has already claimed to be corrected but the problem still persists with me

Hello Anderson Madeiros,

please can you check your Windows system date and time settings (just to be sure).

If they are ok please try these steps:

1. Please open the Anti-Malware mainscreen on your PC, press "Configuration" ->

tab "License". Then press "Change License" and select "Freeware Mode". Press "Next".

2. Is the freeware mode working open the Anti-Malware mainscreen on your PC again, press "Configuration" -> tab "License". Then press "Change License" and select "I have a licensekey".

Type in your licensekey. Press "Next".

(Please also be sure the Anti-Malware processes a2wizard.exe, a2guard.exe, a2start.exe and a2service.exe are allowed in your firewall to access the internet.)

I hope this steps may solve the problem, if not, would it be possible for you to reply with some update logs ?

If yes, please choose "Logs" on the left side of the main window of EAM and activate the tab "Update". Then please click on the Button called "Export". (You will find it in the lower left corner of the window) Please attach the resulting file to your reply using the "More Reply Options"-Button in the lower right if possible.

I hope we will find a good solution for you soon!