Sign in to follow this  
Marko_xD

window automatically maximizing and minimizing

What other security software do you have installed? Are you running EEK because you believe your computer is infected?

EEK should automatically maximize whenever it detects a threat, and currently there is no way to prevent that. Let us know if it appears to be maximizing for some other reason. ;)

I'm not able to reproduce this. Were you on the main screen, or were you on the screen where you select what type of scan you wish to run?

It is possible that an infection is interfering with it. Go ahead and skip running Emsisoft Emergency Kit, and instead follow the instructions for running OTL at this link and post in our "Help, my PC is infected!" forum.

Could you please attach a screenshot of what you are seeing? Also, if you could highlight exactly where you are clicking so that it is easier for us to attempt to replicate the issue, then that would help as well. If you need help taking a screenshot, then here's a link to some instructions.

After taking the screenshot, please attach it to a reply by clicking the More Reply Options to the lower-right of where you type in your reply. When the page loads, there will be a button right below the box to type in (on the left side) that says Choose Files... which will allow you to select the screenshot to attach it.

I think not :/

Well, if you see the issue again, please be sure to get us a screenshot so that we can see it. ;)

I have been reinstalled windows 7 ultimate 32-bit, problem is not resolved

Any possibility of us getting a screenshot?