Sign in to follow this  
wellididntno

hide my ass

i have the proxy service hide my ass which runs from openvns software on my windows 7 64 bit machine. With every other firewall i allow access and it works fine. With online armor i allow it access, even trust its folder in the options for programs but still it cannot access any server securly. Now online armor shows no alerts or anything in the history that its blocking. And firewall shows its being allowed. yet somehting is being blocked because onlyu with onloine armor enabled is it not working. Any ideas?

i have the proxy service hide my ass which runs from openvns software on my windows 7 64 bit machine. With every other firewall i allow access and it works fine. With online armor i allow it access, even trust its folder in the options for programs but still it cannot access any server securly. Now online armor shows no alerts or anything in the history that its blocking. And firewall shows its being allowed. yet somehting is being blocked because onlyu with onloine armor enabled is it not working. Any ideas?

I've been using HMA! VPN & PPTP service under Win7 x86 for about a year and have had no major problems. You refer to "proxy service" and "openvns software." Are we talking about the same software or are you using proxy software and not VPN/PPTP software? (The executable for my HMA! installation is HMA! Pro VPN.exe.)

If we do in fact share using the the same HMA! software, I can provide you with my OA settings relative to HMA! -- preferably by PM.