Sign in to follow this  
Mr Grumpy

Update issue

I get the same problem. I added the key this morning as decribed above and is now showing as registered but it still will not update and has the same message "Cannot process online updates. Please check internet connection or contact the support."

Please help urgently or if not fixed by the end of today I will have to buy another security suite. I cannot have not updated security as my data will not be properly protected.

I have Online Armor Premium with 71 days left of the licence and not had any trouble since installing until now.

Since attempting to assist more than one person in the same topic can cause us to inadvertently overlook someone, I have split your post into a new topic. We also ask that, in the future, you create a new topic on the forums when asking for assistance so that it is easier for us to assist you. Thank you for your understanding.

I

please try a upgrade install to the new Online Armor version 5.5. First download a new setupfile from http://download9.ems...eArmorSetup.exe and run it. Choose "Upgrade" in the Installwizard and press "Next". Finish the install process.lease try again to update. Does the update fail again?

When I open this new setupfile I get a notice of "Program Shutdown" and face ana aption to reliminate the OA or block it. I can't decide which option is needed reach the next stage, which apparently is "Upgrade".

But do I really want an upgrade?. I have a purchased OA Premium with 265 days remaining; Windows XP

13 days without an update (set for daily)

When you double-click the installer to upgrade your older version OA will ask if you want to shutdown the program in order to deal with running the upgrade. This is normal procedure... just allow it :)

• Upvote 1