Sign in to follow this  
bocl

For Fabian Wosar

Hi Fabian,

I posted the required screenshots (see "Mamutu in today's modern PC")

Any thoughts?

And one more question ,please.

Would be possible to compleatly delete the "White list" and force Mamutu to allert for any application ? (according to the list of monitored behaviour)

In such way I will spend few days allowing everything what is in my computer (similar with "learning" for a HIPS) and after that I will not be confused by a "White List" which can or cannot be accurate or updated.

Thanks,

Claudiu

And one more question ,please.

Would be possible to compleatly delete the "White list" and force Mamutu to allert for any application ? (according to the list of monitored behaviour)

In such way I will spend few days allowing everything what is in my computer (similar with "learning" for a HIPS) and after that I will not be confused by a "White List" which can or cannot be accurate or updated.

Yeah, it's called paranoid mode. If you enable it, all white lists are disabled.

Thanks!

"Yeah" is fine, "yes" would have been professional.......

What happened with "This would be highly unusual unless you changed the Alert Settings." (regarding utorrent)?. I posted at least 6 screenshots.