BillStanley

Online Armor update troubles (File is corrupted)

Hi, I just noticed that my OA hasnt updated since 07 02 2012 due to 'OA file help_ena.chm is corrupted'

could someone please help explain how to sort this out the easy way. thanks in advance Bill

Since attempting to assist more than one person in the same topic can cause us to inadvertently overlook someone, I have split your post into a new topic. We also ask that, in the future, you create a new topic on the forums when asking for assistance so that it is easier for us to assist you. Thank you for your understanding.

May I ask what Online Armor version you are using right now? That information can be found inside Online Armor right at the start screen.

Hello BillStanley,

please download a new setupfile Online Armor 5.5.0.1557 from http://download9.emsisoft.com/OnlineArmorSetup.exe and save it to your computer.

Run the file OnlineArmorSetup.exe to start the install process. Select "Upgrade" during the install wizard and finish the upgrade installation.

Then please reboot your computer.

Now the update should be working.

If you have any more questions or problems, just let us know.