andrzej76

andrzej76's malware submissions

5254 posts in this topic

Thank you for the link to the instructions, I greet the whole crew Emsisoft forum.

I see that the samples are added to the database program, has quick response to my application, I will be happy to send more.

Thank you for the link to the instructions, I greet the whole crew Emsisoft forum.

I see that the samples are added to the database program, has quick response to my application, I will be happy to send more.

I am fully satisfied with our products, Emsisoft.

Please check for viruses and add to the database program.

(www.safegroup.pl) - security, malware lab tests - Forum. Please take a look.

Virus 30 with a report from Virustotal. From what I scanned and checked for VT, Emsisoft does not recognize the virus and not have them in the database as malicious. Please check and if they are suspected to place them in a database program. Thank you.

Probably the virus - scan at Virustotal is shown. Please after his analysis , or add them to the database program. Thank you.

The analisys showed that they are infected files. Please check carefully and possibly add to the base program. Thank you.

The next few suspicious files for analysis. Thank you for your time and willingness to constantly improve the effectiveness of the program and if the files are infected, please, as usual, by adding to the database of the antivirus engine.

As usual , please find a few more or less serious files , which our worthy Emsisoft not detected. If your are infected, please take this into account and added to the database program. i greet you warmly Arief and thank you for commitment to the development of the program.

In these two files is a problem , because the engine Emsisoft on VirusTotal detect a threat in the program , but the engine does not see the danger. I add the screen of the scanning program. Please check it out.

hGNZT.png