Upgrade problems and program shutdown warning

I have same problem as Bill and Stanley but the upgrade setupfiles suggested for them produce for me a "Program Shutdown" warning that is not initiated by me.

I have Online Armor Premium, v.5.50.1543 running on Windows XP, purchased 18/10/2011. Security Control Assistant reports the last daily (default) updates are from Feb. 8 -- 15 days ago. A scan by Safety Check Wizard shows red (unapproved) for the first on the list but OK for everything else. I see no specific details of where the problem could originate.

I have same problem as Bill and Stanley but the upgrade setupfiles suggested for them produce for me a "Program Shutdown" warning that is not initiated by me.

that warning is normal when you upgrade, it really is initiated by you, since you are upgrading.....

just go ahead and let the program shutdown (and restart...)

Since attempting to assist more than one person in the same topic can cause us to inadvertently overlook someone, I have split your post into a new topic. We also ask that, in the future, you create a new topic on the forums when asking for assistance so that it is easier for us to assist you. Thank you for your understanding.

Have you done as Hackerman suggested and let the upgrade go ahead?