Sign in to follow this  
ineedhelp

Google Chrome being blocked silent process

I know this is listed in some known-issues but I don't use sandboxie. Online armor seems block chrome silently with no popups or warnings. I even disable all portions of online armor and still cannot connect. I see there being 2 issues here, first of all google chrome is being blocked by some silent process and the 2nd is when I want to disable your software it should disable it. This is the 2nd time I’ve noticed the turn-off button doesn't completely turn off your software. I have the latest version 5.5.0.1557 and I use to have no issues with Chrome when using Norton.

Please open Online Armor, go to 'Options' in the menu on the left, click the little check box to enable debug mode (just above the "Run Safety Check Wizard", restart your computer, and then try to reproduce the issue (or wait until it happens again). After that, please ZIP your entire logs folder (normally C:\Program Files\Online Armor\Logs) and send it to [email protected] so that our developers can take a look at them.

Note that, if you don't have a utility such as 7-Zip, WinZip, or WinRar that you can ZIP files and folders by right-clicking on them, going to "Send To", and clicking on "Compressed (zipped) Folder".