OA ++ uddate problems

I have used OA ++ since it came out years ago. I recently noticed that ver. 5.1 was trying to download some update files and it never completed or finished. I read a couple of forms that said you might try downloading ver 5.5 using the upgrade option. Didn't work. I have over 700 days left on my OA ++ license and now all I have working is a FREE version of OA. I have two separate licenses of OA ++ I need upgraded to the Internet Security Pack ASAP. I use both Win 7 64 and win xp as I have a 5 uers license pack. Please help!

Hello bsorrows,

thanks for contacting us in our forum.

As catprincess already mentioned in her post may it would be best if we convert all your OA ++ licenses to licenses for the Emsisoft Internet Security Pack.

You can also write directly to me per mail to the address 'to (at) emsisoft (dot) com' or you just open a ticket in our customer center (https://cc.emsisoft.com/) if you want to.

May you want to add the reference number(s) you should have received during the ordering process.

If you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly per PM.

Hello bsorrows,

thanks for contacting us in our forum.

As catprincess already mentioned in her post may it would be best if we convert all your OA ++ licenses to licenses for the Emsisoft Internet Security Pack.

You can also write directly to me per mail to the address 'to (at) emsisoft (dot) com' or you just open a ticket in our customer center (https://cc.emsisoft.com/) if you want to.

May you want to add the reference number(s) you should have received during the ordering process.

If you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly per PM.

Thanks Cat, you have proved your worth over many years I followed OA forms and helped with beta testing! Thanks Thomas for your help as well. I have gotten my new keys for 2 copies of Internet Security Pack. One more question: One copy of OA ++, now Internet Security Pack, has never been installed on any computer. If I register my keys on the customer care website, will this activate my license and the days begin to count down?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce