blues

License Question (Extending Current Paid License)

I have just under a year left on my EAM license.

My question is...if I see an extraordinary deal available online for a three year license, is there a way for me to take advantage of the offer now?

How soon would the new 3 year license need to be activated? (I'd hate to waste the license I am using currently but would like to take advantage of the offer if possible.)

Thanks in advance.

Hi blues

My suggestion:

Its much better to invest in an existing license. You can collect a nice bonus.

One of my license...

5w29x.jpg

If this is a giveaway campaign, certainly has a limit when the key you need to activate on your EMSI account. I guess. I am not competent for such details.

I think it is better to invest in an existing license.

Hi blues,

Yes, you can buy a new license from a third-party promotion and use it once your current license ends. We usually give 10 months activation time for licenses. Please note that when you use a new license key you will lose your so far collected Emsisoft license years for our loyalty program, which increases your renewal discount for 5% each year. So, as Carduelis suggested, it might be also worth extending your current license and reach up to 50% discount level for lifetime. If you extend your current license for 3 years, you will receive at least 35% discount.

Feel free to contact me also via email if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Davlat, Sales Director

[email protected]

Many thanks again to Davlat for his kind assistance today. Not just great security apps but great folks providing the support as well.