Sign in to follow this  
Noobie

Easter Promo

Currently i own a 1 Year 3 PC EAM license that expires at the end of July but since this promo is out i really want to take advantage of it, is it possible that if i purchase a license you could extend or merge it with my current one? :D

I mean make it again a 1 Year 3 PC license and on top of that add the remaining days of my current license. :P

I just can't miss that promo!

... is it possible that if i purchase a license you could extend or merge it with my current one? :D

We are capable of merging and extending licenses. Just make sure that if you currently have a 3-PC license that you purchase a new 3-PC license during the promo, otherwise we may only extend you current 3-PC license by a third of a year. ;)

We are capable of merging and extending licenses. Just make sure that if you currently have a 3-PC license that you purchase a new 3-PC license during the promo, otherwise we may only extend you current 3-PC license by a third of a year. ;)

Thanks!

Then it would be this way . . .

- I purchase 1 EAM + OA Bundle from the Easter Promo, i receive 3 licenses for each software.

- Then i merge the 3 EAM and OA licenses into a 3 PC license for EAM and OA (I know they are both individual license for each software, 3 PC EAM and 3 PC OA)

- Then i can merge again and extend my current 3 PC EAM license.

* The OA license will not need to be merged into my current one because my current license is a single PC one.

Is this correct?

If yes, i'll just pull the trigger and grab some :D

Yes, we can do that. Please note, however, that you do get an automatic discount when you renew your licenses, so you may wish to verify that you will be getting a better deal from the Easter promo than from a normal renewal. I don't have the details in front of me, however you can send an e-mail to Davlat at da <at> emsisoft <dot> com and he will know a lot more about discounts, promotions, etc. than I do. ;)

If you decide to go ahead and go with the Easter promo, then send me a private message with all of the info (the key of your current 3-PC license, the three new keys that you want merged into it, and let me know if your e-mail address for your Customer Center account is different than the one you used on our forums).