weezy

Paid for renewal

I paid for renewal on 3/22. Am still getting notices that OA is due to expire. I have 2 charges from Cleverbridge - one for $30 and one for 84 cents. Please fix.

Also got an email in Russian from this person kwiliu

He looks like a spammer, and my computer is NOT infected. I usually deny javascript, cookies and what have you in the browser, and I forget which ones I have to enable to read a site. I don't do social sites.

Hello wizzy,

please send me your existing Online Armor licensekey on PM (personal message). Also please tell me the referencenumber you got during the order process on PM (personal message).

I will take a look on your key and on your renewal order.

Thought I posted this. Might have found the problem. This number is for a family pack. One computer moved to England, one computer went to Ubuntu, so only need a renewal for one license.

This is from the Cleverbridge email:

Online Armor Premium Firewall Renewal [1 Year] Code delivery electronic Your product key: License key [removed] renewed Activation notes If you have not yet installed the test version, then please download Emsisoft Online Armor Firewall from our Homepage. Follow the setup instructions to install the software. You will see a

Problem is - I don't want 5. I want to keep 4.04

I've saved info and this came from the file: Product: Online Armor Family Pack Licence Key: [removed]

I enter this key, and then it will come up as registered.

This is getting out of hand.

Edited by ctrlaltdelete
Never post license keys in a public forum. Cleverbridge reference number is all we need to check the order and key(s)

Hello weezy,

during a change in our license system the old outdated Online Armor versions are not supported anymore.

Please use the Online Armor version 5.5. This version got a lot of bugfixes and new features.

Also please read our release notes on http://www.emsisoft.com/en/kb/articles/news120207/ .

If you have any more questions or problems, just let me know.