Sign in to follow this  
vavidiso_73

Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.1 in auctions

Hi,

Looking for a new license for the program and came across at auctions held in my country by a national auction portal also offers (except multiple other things eg. Ebay) computer programs as Emsisoft Anti-Malware - before buying such a license, I would like to check the seller in the database, I am not a Emsisoft very reliable seller.

New Software s.c. Mark Lubas, Matthew Ponikowski

st. John Paul II 15/18. 68-100 Żagań

Company ID: 080 091 144. NIP: 924-181-97-98

Auctions Link's:

http://allegro.pl/emsisoft-anti-malware-6-0-1pc-1rok-legalnie-i2222176600.html

http://allegro.pl/emsisoft-anti-malware-6-0-1pc-2lata-legalnie-i2222175972.html

http://allegro.pl/emsisoft-anti-malware-6-0-1pc-3lata-legalnie-i2222175947.html

Description in auctions:

After purchase, The Claim Should Be Transferred to the Indicated account.

- The e-mail address to send any comments (eg, new data for shipping).

- When the payment request is Transmitted for execution.

Shipment

ELECTRONIC LICENSE (ESD)

Delivery time: 24h. When the payment order will be processed for 24 hours.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.1 . Manufacturer: Emsi-soft

WE ARE Authorized Reseller for Poland. Issued for each order of 23% VAT INVOICE.

Delivery methods: e-mail is sent an activation key along with a link to download the program

Language: English

OS Required: Windows XP/Vista/7 32-64bit

FORM OF LICENSE: for commercial and private (one computer station, 1 year of free updates)

Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a powerful security suite against malware.

Unlike conventional protection systems, Emsisoft Anti-Malware does not only checks the files with the known patterns, but also Continuously monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alarm as soon as something suspicious happens. That websites are designed to put malicious software on your computer are blocked. The program Carried Out During the day 5 update databases ensuring the best protection against new Possible Threats. When you find a suspicious malware objects are deleted or moved to quarantine. Anti-Malware with advanced features for experts to detect and remove malicious software. For this purpose, is an integrated system of analysis available in the HiJackFree (included free) Which allows for control of open processes, services.

What do you think about this?

Hello,

Thank you for your message and for your interest in our product. Yes, this offer is legitimate and the company 'New Software s.c. Mark Lubas, Matthew Ponikowski' is our authorized reseller in Poland. You can take their offer.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

Best regards,

Davlat Aminov, Sales Director