ruirib

Behavior blocker and surf protection won't turn on

Version 6.0.057, Windows 7 x64, OA Premium running as well.

Whenever I try to turn these two on, there is some flicker and nothing else happens.

I added the installation folder to OA's exclusion list and rebooted. While rebooting, but before the entire reboot process completed, I was able to set both to on successfully. However, once the boot process completed, they were off again and it's impossible to set them on.

Can you please check the Online Armor history and see if Online Armor blocked one of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware components from loading? If it did, please set the component to trusted manually.

Hi,

That shouldn't be necessary. Just download the Emsisoft Clean utility. After you start the tool you will see a list of all Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Mamutu components found on your system. Simply uncheck all checkboxes except the one before "Emsisoft Injection Driver Configuration". Then, after you made sure that nothing is checked except "Emsisoft Injection Driver Configuration", click "Remove selected objects". This will completely reset the driver configuration that most likely causes this problem in your case. After a reboot Emsisoft Anti-Malware will restore the default settings and you should be able to enable the behavior blocker and surf protection just fine.

I am currently having the same issue. However, when atempting to use the Emsisoft Clean Utility, I find that "Emsisoft Injection Driver Configuration" is not a choice for me to choose. What should I do?

So that you know, I am using the Online Armour along with Emsisoft antimalware (both paid versions).

Thanks.

I have figured out the problems occurring with many AV products if you using the FixIT-Tools from Microsoft. After using these tools the installation from some AV-Products are succesfully but some functions are no longer work. These experimented in the last few days with Bitdefender and of course Anti-Malware. In BD the AVC and IDS was off and cannot turn on. The same with Anti-Malware the Guard was off and could not be switched on. I think that these tools made some changes in the Registry that causes this problem. In both Products I have got no response from the AV's that some functions not work. No Message nor everything.