Sign in to follow this  
minegroasprilla

About the elimination of viruses

I'm using EAM, but I found some webs that say EAM doesn´t clean or remove viruses effectively.

So they say EAM is great for prevention, but it´s a bad product to eliminate the virus.

Is that true?. I need to know

I'm using EAM, but I found some webs that say EAM doesn´t clean or remove viruses effectively.

So they say EAM is great for prevention, but it´s a bad product to eliminate the virus.

Is that true?. I need to know

No answers??? Good support!!!!

Please keep in mind that our support staff is located in a completely different time zone than you are. There is no reason to grow impatient just because nobody answered after just 12 hours.

In general Emsisoft Anti-Malware focuses a lot more on preventing your system from getting infected in the first place than repairing an already infected system. That being said, we do provide comprehensive cleaning of infected systems as well as free malware removal support.

Please keep in mind that our support staff is located in a completely different time zone than you are. There is no reason to grow impatient just because nobody answered after just 12 hours.

In general Emsisoft Anti-Malware focuses a lot more on preventing your system from getting infected in the first place than repairing an already infected system. That being said, we do provide comprehensive cleaning of infected systems as well as free malware removal support.

So, An antivirus that doesn´t eliminate the virus effectively, is not a good product.

minegroasprilla the focus of EAM is to prevent virus and malware from getting onto your machine in the first place.

EAM is very, very good indeed at that.

However, EAM consists of 2 world class virus scanners so no need for you to worry about removing any virus/malware on machines that didn't have any protection :)