Sign in to follow this  
TriK

Cyberghost VPN Wont Connect with Invalid MAC Filtering On

Turning on Online Armor's "Filter Invalid MAC Address (According to IEEE OUI Listing)" under ADVANCED mode> Options > Firewall makes Cyberghost unable to connect to there VPN network. Don't know if this is a problem with me in particular or something that just is and would like to know.

Trik,

Did you test this several times? I didn't test on Windows 7 x64, but on my XP system CyberGhost works just fine with or without the "Filter Invalid MAC Address (According to IEEE OUI Listing)" option checked.

Turning on Online Armor's "Filter Invalid MAC Address (According to IEEE OUI Listing)" under ADVANCED mode> Options > Firewall makes Cyberghost unable to connect to there VPN network. Don't know if this is a problem with me in particular or something that just is and would like to know.

Hi)is true,on Windows7 /64 when enabled "Filter Invalid MAC Address (According to IEEE OUI Listing)" Cyberghost does not work.I recommend to disable "Filter Invalid MACaddress" :)