Sign in to follow this  
trujwin

Hide inactive Networks is redundant

I am not able to tick off the "Hide inactive Networks" box eventhough I would have connected to atleast 2 networks or dialup modem. Sometimes I am able to tick off (and get the Networks list)and most of the times not. Seems it is not consistent or is OA controlling the information under a timespan?. Just a minor issue.....

My apologies for the slow response.

We'll probably need some logs to see what the problem is. Open Online Armor, go to Options in the menu on the left, click the little check box to enable debug mode (just above the Run Safety Check Wizard, restart your computer, and then try reproducing your problem. After that, please ZIP your entire logs folder (normally C:\Program Files\Online Armor\Logs), upload it to RapidShare, and then copy and paste the link to download the file into a reply (or you can send it to me in a Private Message if you don't want the link posted publicly on the forums). Note that, if you don't have a utility such as 7-Zip, WinZip, or WinRar that you can ZIP files and folders by right-clicking on them, going to Send To, and clicking on Compressed (zipped) Folder.