Sign in to follow this  
ptup

Online Armor blocks Sandboxie

My Online Armor Premium blocks Sandboxie, and I can not access the Internet. I have attached a picture of the error.

Thanks ;)

Hi ptup,

I guess you are running a Chromium based browser inside Sandboxie? Assuming I'm understanding your problem correctly, it sounds the same as this known issue http://support.emsis...dpost__p__31545

That referred to an older version of OA but there have been a few reports of people that continue to experience the problem despite the fix.

Other information that may be of importance to provide in your thread is also listed in the Information to include in your support requests topic. :)

My Online Armor Premium blocks Sandboxie, and I can not access the Internet. I have attached a picture of the error.

Thanks ;)

Make sure OA is checked in software compatibility in SBIE, also Chrome is trusted in OA.

Noticed in your signature your using Comodo firewall, I hope not with OA at the same time as that would cause lots of problems.

• Upvote 1

Make sure OA is checked in software compatibility in SBIE, also Chrome is trusted in OA.

Noticed in your signature your using Comodo firewall, I hope not with OA at the same time as that would cause lots of problems.

I already did that but continued with the same problem. I now only use the Online Armor does not Comodo Firewall.

Thank you :)

Hi ptup,

I guess you are running a Chromium based browser inside Sandboxie? Assuming I'm understanding your problem correctly, it sounds the same as this known issue http://support.emsis...dpost__p__31545

That referred to an older version of OA but there have been a few reports of people that continue to experience the problem despite the fix.

Other information that may be of importance to provide in your thread is also listed in the Information to include in your support requests topic. :)

Thanks, now I use other software from the sandbox and it works. :D