Online Armor blocks internet access when using utorrent

I'm dealing with a very frustrating issue and I can't figure out what the cause is. Sometimes (but not always) Online Armor cuts off my internet access completely when I'm downloading with utorrent (v 2.2.1). Everything can be fine for a while and then suddenly the torrent stops and I can't access the web, not even with my browsers. If I right-click on my Online Armor icon and disable the firewall, immediately my internet access is restored, the torrent starts up again, and I can use the web.

What in Online Armor is causing this behavior, and how can I fix it? Like I said, sometimes it doesn't happen, but it does very often, and every time it does, disabling the firwall fixes the issue. Obviously I don't want to have to do that though. And it only happens when I use utorrent. Otherwise there seems to be no issue.

I haven't tried with the current version. I have been specifically avoiding the newest version for particular reasons. I've been happy with the version I'm on except for this. There must be something in Online Armor that is blocking it, no? Are you saying that it could be the version of utorrent I'm using?

I've never tested Online Armor with µTorrent 2.x before, so if there is an issue then we will need some logs to see what the problem might be.

Please open Online Armor, go to Options in the menu on the left, click the little check box to enable debug mode, restart your computer, and then try reproducing your problem with µTorrent and Online Armor. After that, please ZIP your entire logs folder (normally C:\Program Files\Online Armor\Logs), upload it to a website such as RapidShare/DepositFiles/BayFiles/etc (which one you use is up to you), and then copy and paste the link to download the file into a reply (or you can send it to me in a Private Message if you don't want the link posted publicly on the forums). Note that, if you don't have a utility such as 7-Zip, WinZip, or WinRar that you can ZIP files and folders by right-clicking on them, going to Send To, and clicking on Compressed (zipped) Folder.