Hello,

I am having some problems with my computer startup, some times not all of the startup programs will load.

I have started a OA debug and will now upload the logs.

Unfortunately all the programs loaded normally during this debug but three occasions there were dome problems with OA: One of the times I received an error message regarding a memory reading error and OA did not load; On the other time the Bluetooth icon was not displayed in the tray and OA inbound/outbound firewall traffic icon was not displayed either, also during this time there was a magnifying glass on top of the OA shield in the tray.

Here are the logs:

http://minus.com/lbtS28Yk0lfJFR

Thanks for replying. :)

I am using OA Free version: 5.5.0.1616 // Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32bits // UnThreat Free AV

This happened just now: I left the PC with BitTorrent running and when I returned BitTorrent was frozen. I oppened Task Manager and saw that Online Armor was taking around 20%~30% of the CPU. I tried to open internet explorer but the internet connection was dead, there was a yellow triangle with a exclamation mark on the network indicator near the clock. I turned the firewall off, in Online Armor (just the firewall), and everything was back to normal, CPU usage dropped and the internet came back.

Here are the most recent logs: (note: I have deleted the files inside the Logs folder yesterday because the size was increasing a lot)

http://minus.com/lbZMrfyn3pU9j

I am not sure if it was.. this is what was in the history

Created: 20-08-2012 00:40:20

Summary: Firewall: Automatic decision

Description: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe - Program you have trusted has changed.

Event type: Firewall: Automatic decision(17)

Event action: Allowed(2)

Created: 20-08-2012 00:40:20

Summary: Firewall: Automatic decision

Description: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe, Outgoing TCP access allowed to: 194.65.2.18:80

Event type: Firewall: Automatic decision(16)

Event action: Allowed(2)