some win problem!

G-hot

Damn this system makes me upset so here's some problems with my system.

1 - Windows system is unable to update - (There are no update is installed on my system) -

[Error number: 0x8024400A]
 The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
For self-help options:
Frequently Asked Questions
Find Solutions
Windows Update Newsgroup
For assisted support options:
Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

2 - I can not browsing through any video sites and even some regular sites and probably the reason is the Adobe Flash Player latest version.! ... Where disturbing message appears. Says

A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly.

3 - I can not install some software troublesome because of an error message so can not run some programs correctly and even with the installation of programs there is the same message appears when I install the program says

"msg; Realplay.exe- Etc.inable to locate component
-" this application has failed to start because iertutil.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem."

4 - when I use a combo program tells me that it should be installed Windows Recovery Console However I try to install this thing, but this thing fails to install and there is an error message is as follows

combofix failed to download required files. Aborting...

Hello and welcome to the Emsisoft support forums.

All posters requesting Malware Removal assistance are required to follow all procedures in the thread titled START HERE, if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread also read the Emsisoft Support Forums Terms of Use

To Highlight a few:

• If you are seeking help make sure to only create one thread per problem at a time. Multiple threads about the same problem will get closed.
  • To keep the threads clean please don't post the content of log or report files directly in your reply. Instead please attach any reports or logs you were asked to submit as a file attachment.
  • Don't use any kind of "l33t" speak or slang and always keep in mind that most of the other people here don't speak English as their native language.
  • Asking for help is only allowed in the forums. Requesting help via PM or mail is prohibited.
  • Because of the potential for harm only selected members as well as our employees are allowed to offer help in the malware removal sections of the forum. If you have a strong malware fighting background and want to help please contact Emsi, Fabian Wosar and ShadowPuterDude (yes, all three of them) via forum PM.

Run OTL.exe

• Copy/paste the following text written inside of the code box into the Custom Scans/Fixes box located at the bottom of OTL
    SEE ATTACHED OTLfix.txt

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

• Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered, reboot when it is done
  • Attach the new log produced by OTL (C:\_OTL). (USE THE "MORE REPLY OPTIONS" BUTTON TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS)

Let me know of any problems you may have encountered with the above instructions and also let me know how things are running now!

Using Internet Explorer, install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player ActiveX available from Adobe.

Using Firefox, install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player Plugin available from Adobe.

In C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash delete all files that begin with Flash32_10 and NPSWF32_10.

Do the following:

Start -> Run

type cmd

Click "OK"

The Command Console will open

Enter the following commands, at the Command Prompt. Commands must be entered exactly as shown.

Press the Enter Key after each command. Wait for each command to finish before proceeding to the next command.

sfc /scannow

You may be asked for your Windows CD.

Reboot

Still having problems.

Read carefully and follow these steps.

• Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application.
    tdss1.png
  • Click Change parameters
    tdss2.png
  • Check the boxes next to Verify Driver Digital Signature and Detect TDLFS file system, then click OK
    tdss3.png
  • Click on the Start Scan button to begin the scan and wait for it to finish.
    NOTE: Do not use the computer during the scan!
  • During the scan it will look similar to the image below:
    tdss4.jpg
  • When it finishes, you will either see a report that no threats were found like below:
    tdss5.jpg
    If no threats are found at this point, just click the Report selection on the top right of the form to generate a log. A log file report will pop which you can just close since the report file is already saved.
  • If any infection or suspected items are found, you will see a window similar to below:
    tdss7.jpg
    • If you have files that are shown to fail signature check do not take any action on these. Make sure you select Skip. I will tell you what to do with these laater. They may not be issues at all.
    • If Suspicious objects are detected, the default action will be Skip. Leave the default set to Skip.
    • If Malicious objects are detected, they will show in the Scan results. TDSSKiller automatically selects an action (Cure or Delete) for malicious objects
      Make sure that Cure is selected. Important! - If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead. Do not choose Delete unless instructed to do so.

[*]Click Continue to apply selected actions.

[*]A reboot may be required to complete disinfection. A window like the below will appear:

tdss6.jpg

Reboot immediately if TDSSKiller states that one is needed.

[*]Whether an infection is found or not, a log file should have already been created on your C: drive (or whatever drive you boot from) in the root folder named something like TDSSKiller.2.1.1_27.12.2009_14.17.04_log.txt which is based on the program version # and date and time run.

[*]Attach this log to your next reply.

Download Windows Repair by Tweaking.com to your desktop. Use the direct download link for the Portable version of Windows Repair by Tweaking.com

• Double-click tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio.zip and extract the Tweaking.com - Windows Repair folder to your desktop.
  • Now open this folder and double-click Repair_Windows.exe.
  • Click the Start Repairs tab on the far right.
  • Click the Start button (bottom right)
    Note: When asked if you would like to create a restore point. It is recommended just in-case something does not go as planned.
  • Click Unselect All
  • Put a checkmark in the following items:
    • Reset Registry Permissions
    • Reset File Permissions
    • Repair Windows Firewall
    • Repair Internet Explorer
    • Remove Policies Set By Infections
    • Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
    • Repair Proxy Settings
    • Repair Windows Updates
    • Repair Volume Shadow Copy Service
    • Set Windows Services To Default Startup

Note: Leave everything else unchecked

[*]Put a checkmark in Restart System When Finished

[*]Now click the Start button (bottom right)

Still having problems?

ESET ONLINE SCANNER

----------------------------

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan

1. Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  2. Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  3. For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

1. Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    2. Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png
      icon on your desktop.

[*]Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."

[*]Click the Start button.

[*]Accept any security warnings from your browser.

[*]Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"

[*]Click Advanced settings and select the following:

• Scan potentially unwanted applications
  • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
  • Enable Anti-Stealth technology

[*]ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.

[*]When the scan completes, click List Threats

[*]Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.

[*]Click the Back button.

[*]Click the Finish button.

After using this scanner got a problem which I do not have any wireless network ..??

My computer is trying to connect to the wireless network but it seems that he is unable to connect to a wireless network tries to keep connected but would be futile.

Go to "Wireless Network Connection" (Control Panel>Network Connections>Right click on Wireless Network Connection and choose "View available wireless networks")

On the left go to "Change advanced settings." Click on the tab Wireless Networks. Then there should be a "Preferred Networks" list. You can add, remove, and edit the entries in this list.

Remove your Wireless Network.

Now setup a new Wireless Network Connection

Download Runscanner to your desktop and run it.

• When the first page comes up select Beginner Mode
  • On the next page select Save a binary .Run file (Recommended) then click Start full scan at the top.
  • At this time Runscanner.exe may request access to the Internet through your firewall please allow it to do so, it will then run for two or three minutes.
  • On completion it will ask for a location to save the file and a name. It will do this for both the .run file and the log file
  • Call the .run file runnscanner.run and save it to your desktop. You will see the .run file on your desktop. Zip runscanner.run and attach it to your next reply.
    To create a Zip file in Windows:
    • Right-click on runnscanner.run.
    • Select "Send To", and then click "Compressed (zipped) Folder". A new compressed file name runnscanner.zip will be created.

Download the attachment at the end of this post (this will be your runscanner file fixed by me)

• Save it to your desktop, extract the contents, then double click the runscanner icon this will run the program.
  • You will notice several entries in red and in blue.
  • Click the button at the top called Item Fixer
  • Accept the warning(s) and repeat until they are all gone.
  • Reboot your PC

Download to your desktop OSAM Autorun Manager Portable from http://www2.online-solutions.ru/en/download_file.php?p=131115

This is a RAR archive and you will need a program like 7-zip, http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sevenzip/7z464.msi to unpack the archive.

Install 7-zip

Right click on osam_autorun_manager_portable.rar, select "7-Zip" -> Extract to "osam_autorun_manager_portable"

Open osam_autorun_manager_portable, double-click osam.exe.

When OSAM begins to run, click "Next" until you get to "Close" then click on "Close"

Press the second button in the top menu ("Save Log" button).

The standard Windows "Save as" dialog will appear.

You need to save a report in the .log format (not .html).

Save the log file somewhere you can find it, zip the log file, and attach the zip archive to your next reply.

1. Start OSAM, click "Next" until you get to "Close" then click on "Close".

2. Click on the "Settings" button in the top menu: and then change the value for "Disable objects using the driver" option to "Always".

3. Disable the following entries by removing the checkmarks in the checkboxes:

[Explorer]
-----( HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components )
-----( HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved )-----
{A8065B9E-193F-4797-B62D-8F6321E7FCCB} "Blueberry FlashBack Client" - ? -   (File not found | COM-object registry key not found)
{42071714-76d4-11d1-8b24-00a0c9068ff3} "Display Panning CPL Extension" - ? -   (File not found | COM-object registry key not found)
{853FE2B1-B769-11d0-9C4E-00C04FB6C6FA} "Encryption Context Menu" - ? -   (File not found | COM-object registry key not found)
{FAC3CBF6-8697-43d0-BAB9-DCD1FCE19D75} "IE User Assist" - ? -   (File not found | COM-object registry key not found)
{764BF0E1-F219-11ce-972D-00AA00A14F56} "Shell extensions for file compression" - ? -   (File not found | COM-object registry key not found)

[internet Explorer]
-----( HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser )-----
ITBar7Height "ITBar7Height" - ? -   (File not found | COM-object registry key not found)
<binary data> "ITBar7Layout" - ? -   (File not found | COM-object registry key not found)
<binary data> "ITBarLayout" - ? -   (File not found | COM-object registry key not found)

[Winlogon]
-----( HKCU\Control Panel\IOProcs )-----
"MVB" - ? - mvfs32.dll  (File not found)

4. Once you have finished with the disabling the items, press the "Apply" button.

5. Press the "Close" button.

6. Press the "Reboot now" button.

Once your computer has rebooted.

1. Start the OSAM again - you will see the report about deleted entries.

2. Press the "Settings" button to change the value for "Disable objects using the driver" option back to "For undeletable objects only".

3. And then use the "Delete from storage" function to delete the disabled items.

4. Exit OSAM

Download Farbar Service Scanner and run it on the computer with the issue.

• Make sure the following options are checked:
    • Internet Services
    • Windows Firewall
    • System Restore
    • Security Center
    • Windows Update

[*]Press "Scan".

[*]It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.

[*]Please attach the log to your reply.

Windows login screen has changed to the old login screen after deleting these files, so there are new problems!My computer at the login screen trying to access directly to my desktop, but there seems to be a problem and I had to click on the Enter button in order to log on to the system at the same time my programs in the startup can not load the startup items?

I've using this ComboFix malware removal utility before, and it was detecting some nasty malware !And this infection has been fixed by this great tool. ;)

And has been restored successfully startup programs.So here's the log

And these infections should be added to your Emsisoft-database!!

Whatever this is, it is a pretty persistent little bugger.

Read all these directions before proceeding.

When you have the .ISO file downloaded, you need to create a bootable disk or flash drive with it, using a clean PC to do that. The .ISO file is a disk image. It should NOT be burned as a regular file. You need a program like ImgBurn that can burn an .ISO image. I think a CD is best as there is no way anything can write on it after it is made, but the USB may be more convenient and easier.

Be sure to read these:

Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10

How to record Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 to an USB device and boot my computer from it?

How to record Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 to a CD/DVD and boot my computer from the disk?

Summarizing:

• Go to a clean PC.
  • Download the .iso image file.
  • Create a CD (or flash drive if you prefer).
  • At the infected PC: put the disk in the drive and reboot.

Follow the directions here, but you will find some differences.

Familiarize yourself with How to create a report file in Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10?

Print the following directions:

Boot from Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10:

• Restart your computer and put the disk in the drive while booting.
  • Press any key. A loading wizard will start (you will see the menu to select the required language). If you do not press any key in 10 seconds, the computer boots from hard drive automatically.
  • Select the required interface language using the arrow-keys on your keyboard.
  • Press the Enter key on the keyboard.
  • In the start up wizard window that opens, select the Kaspersky Rescue Disk. Graphic Mode
  • Click Enter.
  • Click 'A' to accept the agreement.
  • Select operating system from dropdown menu (select Windows whatever)
  • Select Objects to scan: check Disk boot sectors, Hidden startup objects, C:
  • Click My Update Center and update if any available
  • Back to other tab and click Start Object Scan. (This could take several hours to finish)
  • When scan has completed save a report:
    • On the upper part of the Kaspersky Rescue Disk window, click on the Report link.
    • On the bottom right hand corner of the Protection status - Kaspersky Rescue Disk window, click on the Detailed Report button.
    • On the upper right hand corner of the Detailed report window, click on the Save button.
    • After clicking Detailed Report and 'SAVE', a browse window opens.
    • Double-click on the \
    • Click 'disks'.
    • All your drives will be shown and you can easily double-click C and save the report to C:\KasperskyRescueDisk10.txt.
    • Click on the Save button.
    • The report has been saved to the file.

[*]Remove the disk from the drive (or disconnect USB) and reboot normally.

Attach KasperskyRescueDisk10.txt to your next reply.