Stalker90

Online Armor problem help

Hello people.I have Avira Premium 2012 latest version 12.0.0.1183 and i was try to use with Online Armor Free latest version.After installing of OA he vas have learn process,all was ok but he start to blocking Avira,she change color no more Aero look,wnen i try scan it say I cannot some administrator problem.I try to exclude both programs,but without suceess,same thing.After deleting OA its come to normal,Avira work.I am guessing that OA blocking some part of Avira,can you fix this in next update?And i must say i adore your products,Australia rocks!!! No 1 AV,i buy soon,because is amasing zero day especially...and signatures.Greetings from Serbia

Here are some instructions on adding Avira to the Exclusions list in Online Armor:

1. Click on the Start button, go to All Programs, go to Online Armor, and click on the Online Armor icon to open it.
  2. Click on Options' in the menu on the left.
  3. Go to the Exclusions tab.
  4. Click on the Add button.
  5. Use the little [+] and [-] icons to the left of folder names to open and close them, find the Avira Desktop folder (usually C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop), click on it to highlight it, and then click OK at the bottom.
  6. Close the Online Armor window.

Hello.As i say in previous message i was already excluded on that way Avira in OA,without difference,problem exist again.I was also exclude all OA processes in Avira but no difference...I like your firewall,but not work good with new version of Avira...I dont have malware i scanned with Emergency Kit,Kaspersky Removal tool,Dr Web Cureit,Sophos Removal tool...so program conflict 100 percent is problem...

We'll probably need some logs to see what the problem is. Please open Online Armor, go to Options in the menu on the left, click the little check box to enable debug mode, restart your computer, and then try reproducing your problem. After that, please ZIP your entire logs folder (normally C:\Program Files\Online Armor\Logs), upload it to a website such as RapidShare/DepositFiles/BayFiles/etc (which one you use is up to you), and then copy and paste the link to download the file into a reply (or you can send it to me in a Private Message if you don't want the link posted publicly on the forums). Note that, if you don't have a utility such as 7-Zip, WinZip, or WinRar that you can ZIP files and folders by right-clicking on them, going to Send To, and clicking on Compressed (zipped) Folder.