oszillator

deep scan crashes desktop-pc and laptop

i am using on both pcs the trial anti-malwareversion 6.6.0.4, malware signatures 7.325.991 with the last update. on both pcs the system is freezing during the scan in step 4. just a shut down and new start of the pcs helps.

laptop:

w7 professional last update 32 bit

desktop-pc:

xp home sp3 32 bit

on both machines runs an avira internet security 2012. on both pcs there is the latest malwarebytes version (free-version). in none of the minidump folder there was file.

so far emsisoft anti malware brings results in the realtime scans which i am appreceating. hope the problem can be solved as i would like to implement the realtime version on 3 pcs. in the minidump

tnx and best 73

oszillator

We'll need a copy of the memory dump to be able to analyze it and determine what happened. Normally the file would be C:\WINDOWS\Memory.dmp however it will most likely be rather large in size, so you might need to use a service such as RapidShare, DepositFiles, BayFiles, or another similar website if your prefer, and then send me the link in a private message so that I can pass it along to our developers.