scottls1

v7 Bug- "Unable to Access your File System" in FF

I upgraded to v7 today, and later ran a Full negative Scan (all files).

I clicked on a video topic in #1Dr. Mercolas Natural Health newsletter, and as soon as the new tab opened I got a "Unable to Access your File System" (worked OK in v6). FireFox v14- 1.0, Windows up to date.

http://articles.merc...06_DNL_artNew_1

(you probably have to no-spam register, and allow their cookies- to view.../Excellent free Natural Health Newsletter).

Q?- How do I go back to v6 (Shuda made an image backup first!)?- I'll wait until I hear if you need more info...?

I upgraded to v7 today, and later ran a Full negative Scan (all files).

I clicked on a video topic in #1Dr. Mercolas Natural Health newsletter, and as soon as the new tab opened I got a "Unable to Access your File System" (worked OK in v6). FireFox v14- 1.0, Windows up to date.

http://articles.merc...06_DNL_artNew_1

(you probably have to no-spam register, and allow their cookies- to view.../Excellent free Natural Health Newsletter).

Q?- How do I go back to v6 (Shuda made an image backup first!)?- I'll wait until I hear if you need more info...?

Update:

I ran my battery of Reg/file cleaners..., and subsequent Dr.Mercolas video clips are working OK! :D

How do I go back to v6 (Shuda made an image backup first!)?

I would believe that an uninstall of EAM 7, a reboot of the computer, and then an install of EAM 6 would be all that you need to downgrade.

Would it be possible for you to post the log from the scan? If EAM 7 deleted something that caused problems, then our research team should probably be informed about it. ;)