dugal6667

Online Armor no interactive interface?

Hi since i got auslogic bootspeed ( a program that boost and clean registry of ur computer etc)

I am not sure if my online armor still working . It always say : No Interactive Interface.

so i reinstalled Online Armor and the updates work good but when i reinstalled OA i did it by : Upgrade not uninstall and reinstall completly online armor. And it still says no interactive interface. Should i completly uninstall OA and reinstall it ? or is it a bug and my OA still working fine. Thank You

We'll probably need some logs to see what the problem is. Please open Online Armor, go to Options in the menu on the left, click the little check box to enable debug mode, restart your computer, and then verify that no active interfaces are found by Online Armor. After that, please ZIP your entire logs folder (normally C:\Program Files\Online Armor\Logs), upload it to a website such as RapidShare/DepositFiles/BayFiles/etc (which one you use is up to you), and then copy and paste the link to download the file into a reply (or you can send it to me in a Private Message if you don't want the link posted publicly on the forums). Note that, if you don't have a utility such as 7-Zip, WinZip, or WinRar that you can ZIP files and folders by right-clicking on them, going to Send To, and clicking on Compressed (zipped) Folder.

In addition to those logs, our developers feel that it is possible that one or more of the services that Online Armor relies on may have been disabled, so we would like to see a log showing the status of each of those services.

Please download the following file:

This file is a ZIP archive that contains a batch file which will check the services and save the information to a text file that you can attach to a reply. Please extract this batch file from the ZIP archive and run it (if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 please right-click on it and select to Run as administrator). It will pop up a black window while it gathers the information (this process can take a few minutes), and when it is done the black window will disappear. Once it is done, you should find a text file named oa_service_status_log saved in the root of your C: drive (or whatever drive you have Windows installed on). Please use the More Reply Options button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply to access the attachment controls, and then attach that oa_service_status_log file to a reply for us to review.