Emsisoft Clean utility

Ramesh

I just purchased a 3 year license for 3 PC's.

I'm using Total Uninstall as my go to uninstaller for removing programs. Usually all programs on my system when there is an update I uninstall and reinstall it and never use the update function.

Is there a way to turn off program updates for Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Online Armor Premium?

I have no issues with programs like Steam, Emsisoft using the program update feature as updates are rolled out frequently. My issue is Total uninstall might not get a proper snapshot and delete Emsisoft wrongly as it monitors the 1st installation and not the program updates that get installed through the software.

Does the Emsisoft Clean Utility erase Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Online Armor Premium folder & registry thorougly or is there a go to program that removes Emsisoft example (Appremover). I will only use the following tool when Emsisoft does a big leap in program version say version 8.

Thank you & take care.

Hello,

Is there a way to turn off program updates for Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Online Armor Premium?

Yes but we do not recommend to turn off the online updates in Emsisoft Anti-Malware. This is a real security risk because you get no new signature files. Turn off only program updates is not possible in Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

Turn off program updates in Online Armor is possible but also not recommended.

The Emsisoft Clean Utility does only uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware. If you use this tool please contact our support before to prevent unwantedly misuse.

To uninstall Online Armor we suggest to use the internal uninstaller or if you want use your uninstaller software.

If you have any more questions or problems, just let us know.