xman68

problem In Update EAM 7

Does it change when there is a successful update?

as I have shown in the video, update did successfully but there was no change in last update time!!!

"Last update:" shows when the last update was installed. It does not show the last check for updates.

So, if nothing is installed, the time doesn't change.

This behavior is changed in Version 7.

"Last update:" shows when the last update was installed. It does not show the last check for updates.

So, if nothing is installed, the time doesn't change.

This behavior is changed in Version 7.

if nothing is installed , Why change Malware Signature ??? And Why EAM Said : Currently, Anti-Malware is fully up-to-date for optimal performance.?? In My Video

Why change Malware Signature ???

Neither of your videos show the number of signatures changing after the update process finishes.

Currently, Anti-Malware is fully up-to-date for optimal performance.

The update did not find any new signatures or program files to download, therefore Emsisoft Anti-Malware is fully up to date. ;)

OK, that video shows EAM downloading signature and program updates, however the "Last update" time isn't changing after the restart. I'll let our developers know.

I see this problem too!

I think after add this feature:

The “last update” date on the security status now changes only when updates were successfully downloaded instead of each update attempt.

we see problem in afew systems.

It seems there is a problem somewhere!

I have created a bug report for this issue with the "Last update" time not updating, as seen in that last video from xman68.

The fix was not ready for the 7.0.0.12 release. Hopefully it will be ready for a beta in the near future.

May I ask what version you are using? 7.0.0.12 is the latest stable release, and the issue was not fixed in 7.0.0.12.

I was told that it was fixed, and there are a couple of fixes related to updates in the 7.0.0.13 beta, however none of them specifically mention the last update time. You can enable Beta Updates on a computer that is experiencing this issue, and test the 7.0.0.14 beta to verify if it has been fixed. Turning off beta updates and running the update manually should restore EAM to version 7.0.0.12.