Banking Mode and trial versions

KathyJ

Can anyone tell me if the Banking Mode is working like it used to now? Are you still able to access any web site while you're in Banking Mode? I have been using the free version since my subscription expired around July. I can't use the trial version and see for myself if it is working now. I had tried an updated trial version in hopes that the Banking Mode had been fixed several months ago but it wasn't so I stuck with the free one. Today, I downloaded version 6.0.0.1736 hoping since it was a new version, I could use the trial version in hopes again of the Banking mode being repaired. But, it didn't work. I kept getting the "trial expired" message so I had to go back to the free version. Are we not allowed to try newer versions when we have tried an older version before? I thought maybe since it was version 6, etc., that maybe it would work but apparently, I was wrong. I would like try the Premium version before I purchase it and see for myself if it has been repaired. How long do we need to wait before we can use the "trail" versions?