VinoBob

Cant update OA

We'll probably need some logs to see what the problem is. Please open Online Armor, go to Options in the menu on the left, click the little check box to enable debug mode, restart your computer, and then try reproducing your update problem. After that, please ZIP your entire logs folder (normally C:\Program Files\Online Armor\Logs), upload it to a website such as RapidShare/DepositFiles/BayFiles/etc (which one you use is up to you), and then copy and paste the link to download the file into a reply (or you can send it to me in a Private Message if you don't want the link posted publicly on the forums). Note that, if you don't have a utility such as 7-Zip, WinZip, or WinRar that you can ZIP files and folders by right-clicking on them, going to Send To, and clicking on Compressed (zipped) Folder.

Hi,

for two days the update doesnt work for me due to invalid server response. Is there a problem at server side ?

Cheers,

Bob

It seems that OA have server issue. Sometime automatically update does not works but when i tried a couple time manually to get update then finally i could get connected with server and receive update.

It seems that OA have server issue. Sometime automatically update does not works but when i tried a couple time manually to get update then finally i could get connected with server and receive update.

Same here. It started 2-3 days ago.

Win XP Pro SP3 (Hardware DEP)

Avast! Free AV 7.0.1466

Online Armor Free 6.0.0.1736

*Avast!/OA mutually excluded

Were any of you able to get logs?

No, my father was not able to but yesterday morning he told me that everything is working flawlessly now.

My last update was 26th Ocotober and it tries and I have tried manually cant update at all.

That threw me off for a moment, since I live in the USA, and it is still the 26th here. If I am not mistaken, you live in Australia, and it is already the 27th there, correct?

Are you receiving any error messages when you try to update, or does it just act like there are no updates to download? According to the Online Armor update log the last update (at the time of this post) was October 26th at 12:15 AM. That's either GMT or GMT +1, so I'm fairly certain that they haven't posted an update for Online Armor yet today. ;)

I have been having this same problem for a few days now...I cannot manually update OA and even with the "block all programs at startup" UNCHECKED, my OA comes up with all traffic blocked. When I unblock the traffic and then go onto the internet and make sure it's working, then try to manually update, it tells me that I am not connected to the internet and to check my connection or contact support.

Beswick are you saying you normally have 'block all programs at startup'' ticked?

When you untick that setting you may have to reboot to make sure OA applies it.

So if you untick that setting, reboot, and then check for updates does it still tell you that you are not connected?

Beswick are you saying you normally have 'block all programs at startup'' ticked?

When you untick that setting you may have to reboot to make sure OA applies it.

So if you untick that setting, reboot, and then check for updates does it still tell you that you are not connected?

yes...that's exactly what's happening..I usually have that checkbox UNCHECKED for traffic being blocked at startup....but it still comes up as blocked....but I can go onto the internet just fine and go wherever I wish...but when I go to manually update OA, it tells me I am not connected to the internet! O.o

yes...that's exactly what's happening..I usually have that checkbox UNCHECKED for traffic being blocked at startup....but it still comes up as blocked....but I can go onto the internet just fine and go wherever I wish...but when I go to manually update OA, it tells me I am not connected to the internet! O.o

Would it be possible for us to get some logs to help us determine what is causing the issue? I posted instructions earlier in the topic.