Sign in to follow this  
xman68

EAM 7 vs KAV 2013

Hello.

I did a comparison between Kasoersky 2013 and EAM 7.

Loading software:

Loading EAM: slow, in strong system takes 2-3 second and in weak system takes 10 s and in Safe mode sate takes 2 min.

Loading Kaspersky: fast, in all system takes less 1s!! (also I had same manner in Eset Nod32)

Scan System:

Scan system EAM: EAM doesn't have any scanner window. and users have to open the EAM for each scan (even for explorer scan). having scanner window causes faster for EAM.

Scan system kaspersky: for each scan we have a new window and so faster. and it window is speared from KAV.

Update System:

Update system EAM: there are two problem:

1) when the EAM is updating, if user close the window update, the process of update will stop.

2) when the EAM is updating automatically, if user open the window update, the process of update will start again.

Update system Kaspersky: when the KAV is updating, just if you press stop bottom, the process of update will stop.

We hope that in future version you will consider strong capacities for the EAM.

Thank you

Best Wishes

Mohammad

Only comment that the Kaspersky database was obsolete and updates typically use more CPU resources to EAM.

Charging interface (GUI) for having 1 or 2 seconds apart not seen important, I worry more CPU usage and RAM real time protection.

Kaspersky in my opinion is the best antivirus that exists today and the best antimalware EAM, if I had enough money I would buy them both. Both are excellent products.

Thanks for the video.

Sorry english.

Hello.

I did a comparison between Kasoersky 2013 and EAM 7.

We hope that in future version you will consider strong capacities for the EAM.

Thank you. I have passed your remarks on to our management, and we will consider these issues in future versions of Emsisoft Anti-Malware.