License - HELP

Paul.R

Hi all! :)

I'm new here. My name is Paul and I have 5 questions for you, before I buy a license.

1. Why Emsisoft ISP has assigned the 443-bit system? Those "private bytes".

2. Why not participate in the tests from AV-Comparatives, AV-Test, WestCost Lab.?

3. Why has not integrated firewall (online armor) in the product? How does such Bitdefender Internet Security?

4. Working on version 7?

5. Why Emsisoft ISP does not have a "way to teach yourself", without asking the user, unless it's for? Personally, I like "ask questions" user, but for inexperienced users will it be harder in making a correct decision. Because it back to question number 2 and I think that Emsisoft ISP would need to participate in tests "Whole-Product Dynamic (" Real-World ") Protection" (AV-C.org).

Have a nice day!

//sorry for duble post!

//sorry my bad english!

1. Why Emsisoft ISP has assigned the 443-bit system? Those "private bytes".

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

2. Why not participate in the tests from AV-Comparatives, AV-Test, WestCost Lab.?

Because we prefer spending thousands of dollars each year on further development of our products instead of paying for tests with outdated methodologies and next to no real life value.

3. Why has not integrated firewall (online armor) in the product?

We may or may not offer a suite product in the future. When or even if such a product will be released is nothing we will discuss in public, sorry.

4. Working on version 7?

Version 7.0 has been released several weeks ago.

5. Why Emsisoft ISP does not have a "way to teach yourself", without asking the user, unless it's for? Personally, I like "ask questions" user, but for inexperienced users will it be harder in making a correct decision.

Online Armor and Emsisoft Anti-Malware only ask if the application was unable to decide for itself. The system is able to learn for itself through the usage of cloud technologies and for most widespread applications this works quite well. The main issue is with applications not many people use as the cloud will take a lot longer to pick those up and allow them. We are currently working on ways to improve the reaction times but it is too early to announce anything.