tempnexus

Online Armor New install won't start with windows 8 Pro 64bit

So I have Nod32, Online Armor, Emsisoft Antimalware and webroot secure anywhere installed. Now EAM starts with windows but the gui won't display next to the clock, I have to manually start it. Whereupon Online Armor won't start at all. The hooks are there but it won't execute when windows boots, yes Start with Windows is checked. It's only when I manually start OA that it barrage me with all the "DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS" questions. I reboot the pc and same stuff, no worky on starty. Help would be appreciated....oh yeah it's a fresh clean install of Windows 8 PRO 64 bit. I had a windows 7 to windows 8 upgrade install in the past, same crap so I decided to do clean install thinking it's something to do with the upgrade path but nope.

Have you tried just one security app along side OA instead of those 3?

Seems a bit overkill (but that's just my personal opinion)

Have you tried just one security app along side OA instead of those 3?

Seems a bit overkill (but that's just my personal opinion)

True, I will once my Nod32 lic runs out. However that still doesn't answer the problem of why doesn't OA load with win8 and it does just fine with the exactly same setup on windows 7. I know I am one of the early adopters of Win8 but it's something that might be worth looking into.