EMSISOFT 7 BETA + MBAM PRO + COMODO CIS

daebak

Perhaps no direct help since I use XP Pro SP3, but I successfully run EAM 7 (non beta), Comodo Firewall & MBAM Pro without any issues.

I frequently run without MBAM Pro in real-time since I'm not totally convinced it's necessary with EAM...but nonetheless they all play nicely together on my system.

most versatile solid detector scanner cleaner anti-virus anti-malware >>emsisoft anti-malware 7 beta

most solid wall i think>> comodo internet security (deny everything incl windows system)

very effective cleaner>>mbam + new mbar(anti-rootkit)

i hate this file >>c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe >>>>>HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit

C:\Program Files\Microsoft\WaterMark.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dmlconf.dat

eating my file and resource..

userinit.exe is an important system file, however it should not be eating up large amounts of system resources.

Also note that Emsisoft Anti-Malware should work just fine with COMODO, and I use it alongside Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with no issues. We do recommend adding mbam.exe (the scanner from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) to the Process Exclusions in Emsisoft Anti-Malware, otherwise you may experience high CPU usage while scanning with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

It looks to me like you have a variety of the Ramnit malware which is very difficult to remove with any sort of confidence. I recently came accross a nasty similar to this (computer was running MSE), and decided the best way forward was to completely wipe the disc from a cd and start afresh. You may be wise getting someone from the malware support team here at Emsisoft to do some checks as this malware sometimes communicates with a c+c center on various ports!

Gooc luck,

Mattchu