Sign in to follow this  
gugarci

EAM on sales but not for me, who's a returning cust that wants to renew!

Right now you guys are selling the EAM 3 pack for 1 year for $39.95.

As a returning customer if want to renew my EAM 3 pack only it will cost me $54.75.

And if want to renew the internet pack which is what I need to renew in 15 days it will cost me $67.50.

As a returning customer I should be able to at least get another $14.80 off my renewal.

Can you gus please help an existing customer. I have not worked since 8/11 and every penny counts.

Thanks.

If you want to go ahead and purchase the discounted three-pack, I can merge that into your current Emsisoft Anti-Malware license. Just send me a private message on the forums (or send an e-mail to support) letting me know what license key you just purchased, and what license key you would like it to be merged into.

I would like renew my internet pack right now and get at least a $14.80 discount.

Is there a way we can do that? Can you provide me with some kind of discount code I can use at checkout for the Internet Pack?

Thanks for the reply.

Also if I buy EAM seperate from Online Armor over-all it will cost me more money.

Online Armor Premium by itself is $39.95.

I can renew my internet pack right now for $67.50 which is why I'm asking if you can provide with a discount code I can enter at checkout

for the discount.

Thanks again.

Hello,

i forwarded your request to our sales manager. He will contact you soon as possible on your gmail.com email address.

Sorry to but in on this thread Christian, but I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy TAB2 10.1, for my wife, and wish to know if Anti-Malware and Online Armor would be suitable to install, and if so, could I also inquire as to pricing please, as I have both on my pc with just under 2 years of licence still to run (I think!). Could someone perhaps email me please?

Thanks in advance..